ProLash Classic Course
1 Day 930am to 5pm* allow up to and extra 30-60 minutes overtime if we need it.
You Will Receive:
- In-Depth Manual & Training
- Mannequin Head Practice
- Live Model Practice
- Professional Kit 1 (Option to Upgrade to Professional Kit 2 or 3)
- FREE Refresher Class up to One Year After Training
- 20% OFF Future Product Purchases for One Year
- Certificate of Attendance on your Training Day and a Certificate of
Completion Upon Successful Assessment Submission
- Ongoing Support, Feedback and Help
Beginner Classic – Program Covers
- Introduction to eyelash extensions FAQ
- Product / technical knowledge.
- Safe practice: O H & S, work station/ table set up, safety & hygiene, eye
- Client consultation and consent.
Individual Styling: Correct lash selection of length, curl and thickness.
- Lash design and ProLash Medi-Corrective Lash Design.
Individual lash application.
- Practical on mannequin.
Practical on live model.
- How to promote your new business.
Training with Professional Kit 1 = 100+ Full Sets $1200
- ProLash Advanced Adhesive
- Gel Glue Remover
- Lash Primer
- 5 x Lash Trays
- Jade Stone
- 50 Gel Eye Pads
- Air Pump
- Microswabs 100pk
- Mascara Wands 100pk
- Practice Mannequin Head
- Practice Lash Strips 3 pairs
- Practice Glue (for adhering lash strips to mannequin)
- Training Manual
The average client takes approximately 70 lashes per eye or 140 lashes for a full set. In theory 1 case of lashes will do about 20 full sets. The average full set of eyelash extensions takes between 2 and 3 sizes. So, a lash artist should have a minimum of 4-5 different sizes of lash extensions on hand.
Training Packs with Professional Kits Inc
Full beginner eyelash extension kits can be purchased in 3 different sizes. Please visit our ONLINE store to decide which training package best suits your needs. There are no hidden expenses, the ProLash beginners kits come with everything you need to become an industry-leading Lash Stylist.